|It's cool enough to take to Car's and Coffee w/out parking several blocks away and sneaking in on foot.|
|Home made motorsport bedazzlement, too much?|
While It looks good, it doesn't feel good. I've begun selecting a panel and polishing with progressive abrasive polish. Once I use up all this Griots stuff i'll go shopping for some Adams Polishing supplies, he's our local car finish hero in Colorado. It is helping tremendously but takes a long time to do properly.
Turd polishing. I'm polishing the original indicators which are not perfect, but the quality is far better than the aftermarket crap I tried installing. So that low quality crap is gone and future stuff may be used but never low quality.
- Roundel replacement with OEM stuff
- Window tinting, it's hot in Colorado
- A/C compressor (it's getting noisy)
- Iphone connectivity, if OEM head unit can stay
- Redying steering wheel airbag rubber
- Dinan Exhaust
- Dinan/Fiske wheels